1. There are 26 cities during this tour, and 26 sounds like a regular and good number of songs for a dvd release... So, what if the dvd would be a mix with one song from each city?
  2. Not a chance they would have that level of production crew in each city . I think the DVD will be Barcelona or Rome this time once the show is slick and developed .
  3. Originally posted by Timk68:Not a chance they would have that level of production crew in each city . I think the DVD will be Barcelona or Rome this time once the show is slick and developed .
    If they only need one song per city, they don't need such a big video production as usual. There is already a relative big video production for each show, but the show hasn't to be perfect, they can choose the best performance for each song afterwards. Also, the focus during this tour isn't that much on the visuals and stage, so a dvd production won't be that big as during I&E our 360.
  4. Has anything more came of this? I'm sure i saw a rumour about the DVD being done in Sao Paulo?
  5. If they are to do a DVD of the tour, South America would be the place to do it. I hope it's true!
  6. You probably read it here or in any other fan based site. Nothing remotely official.
  7. Yeah, it was just rumours. I'm hoping for an official announcement soon though.
  8. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]
    If they only need one song per city, they don't need such a big video production as usual. There is already a relative big video production for each show, but the show hasn't to be perfect, they can choose the best performance for each song afterwards. Also, the focus during this tour isn't that much on the visuals and stage, so a dvd production won't be that big as during I&E our 360.
    Not a chance they choose the best show. Given the choice of 3,455 shots per second with Hammy Awful Hamilton with Bono having a bad voice or a simple shot video with great sound and Bono having a great voice, they would choose Hammy's Dizzy shots where you can't enjoy a shot for over half a second. Ok. Complaint over. Will deal with it.
  9. If they announce a live broadcast of a show, then that's the show we're going to get
  10. Also, bearing in mind SOE is ready and we're likely to see TJT30 Tour turn into a half TJT/SOE tour by the time we get a couple of months from now, I would not be surprised with Sao Paulo at all.
  11. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    Not a chance they choose the best show. Given the choice of 3,455 shots per second with Hammy Awful Hamilton with Bono having a bad voice or a simple shot video with great sound and Bono having a great voice, they would choose Hammy's Dizzy shots where you can't enjoy a shot for over half a second. Ok. Complaint over. Will deal with it.
    Yeah, I'd like to see them change up from Hamish and get someone fresh on board.