1. A cool subscriber's gift could be a trio of DVDs from i+e 2015, JT 30 2017 & e+i 2018 and the DVDs could contain all the songs played throughout these 3 tours. So you're getting official video + audio of great songs in many different cities.
    They have so much pro-shot footage from these tours that they could really create something special.

2. Have you got a source on this?

It's not that I don't believe you, but I could use a source to prove to someone that they did in fact film it.
  3. Wasn't the first Amsterdam show filmed as well with the mysterious ways girl? I remember there were signs at the venue.
  4. Originally posted by dvschend:Wasn't the first Amsterdam show filmed as well with the mysterious ways girl? I remember there were signs at the venue.
    No, they only filmed The Best Thing, for the possible videoclip. Ultimately they decided to not use the footage.
  5. Do we have a release date yet for this DVD ?
  6. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:A cool subscriber's gift could be a trio of DVDs from i+e 2015, JT 30 2017 & e+i 2018 and the DVDs could contain all the songs played throughout these 3 tours. So you're getting official video + audio of great songs in many different cities.
    They have so much pro-shot footage from these tours that they could really create something special.
    But that would require effort.Why do that when you can chuck out some previously-available remixes on vinyl instead?!
  7. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:A cool subscriber's gift could be a trio of DVDs from i+e 2015, JT 30 2017 & e+i 2018 and the DVDs could contain all the songs played throughout these 3 tours. So you're getting official video + audio of great songs in many different cities.
    You don't like 3 song promos from 89?
  8. We should get an announcement soon.
  9. Does anyone have an update on this?
  10. The preview of Streets looks really good!