1. Yes, I'm looking forward to it too!

I know a lot of people criticised this tour but I have great memories from the 2 shows I went to!
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Yes, I'm looking forward to it too!

I know a lot of people criticised this tour but I have great memories from the 2 shows I went to!
    X 2 !!!! I think U2 did an outstanding job with the JT2017 Tour ! Edge's Guitar sound was AMAZING! Can't wait to hear official release!
  3. Bono needs to stop singing over Edge's guitar solo he ruins the song doing that hopefully they edit that out.
  4. He always does that during NYD.
  5. It’s a miracle he didn’t do it during Acrobat last year. I’m still surprised he actually managed to shut up.
  6. Originally posted by djerdap:It’s a miracle he didn’t do it during Acrobat last year. I’m still surprised he actually managed to shut up.
    I know he doesn't always do it but it's so annoying when he does, sometimes you get the impression that he is such an egomaniac that he doesn't like anyone else getting the limelight "Magnificant"he should have been gagged could never understood why they allowed him to warble all over the solo.
  7. Agreed
  8. I said it long time ago: Bono needs to stop singing over guitar solos NOW, it's probably the most selfish and annoying thing he's ever done on stage. A bit of ad lib like the "la, la, la-laaa laaa" over a short part of the Love Is Blindness' solo can be nice, but singing over most of Edge's solos?! WTF?!?!?!?! It's been happening since early times (first case I can think of is the Party Girl solo) but it's getting worse and worse since 360 tour. If I was in front of him and he'd step over Edge's solo I'd throw something to Bono so he'd shut up. Seriously. It pisses me off BIG TIME.

</rant>
    </offtopic>
  9. Summer release then