1. Sincerely, I don´t wait more for a DVD-Bluray from TJT30. I think that they do not liked that shows recorded both in mexico and south america. Maybe then record some thing en 2019, but do not will be a record from TJT30. Maybe we have a dvd/BluRay of the commemorations of the TJT32 ... something strange and crazy, but it is what it seems.
  2. I would have to say that anything JT has to be on the back end of interest right now for fans and band.
  3. I want the JT Live 2017 BluRay more than the E&I show for sure.
  4. So U2Songs is reporting this is no longer scheduled for release this year. Great...

According to the report it has been completed since last year.
  5. Originally posted by unclejosh:So U2Songs is reporting this is no longer scheduled for release this year. Great...

According to the report it has been completed since last year.
    Now they are playing these Asia shows, especially, SING, SC and PHIL for the first time, they will record these shows too I think. So in 2020 The JT 2017/2019 will once see the light of day.
  6. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Now they are playing these Asia shows, especially, SING, SC and PHIL for the first time, they will record these shows too I think. So in 2020 The JT 2017/2019 will once see the light of day.
    They probably don’t want to film the shows as for the live stuff but more to complete the documentary of the tour. I’m sure the Blu ray will be full with behind the scenes and stuff and for that you need the tour to be completed first
  7. We could get a doc of the 2019 tour.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    They probably don’t want to film the shows as for the live stuff but more to complete the documentary of the tour. I’m sure the Blu ray will be full with behind the scenes and stuff and for that you need the tour to be completed first
    Hi Remy,
    I believe that too. But on the Vertigo and 360 tours they released mid-tour. I thought they would release now, before returning to Asia to promote this return of the TJT. I would like to see a show of 2017, when it was the 30th anniversary celebration and it was very special. Now it would be a celebration of 32 years. But let's wait ...
  9. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:[..]
    Hi Remy,
    I believe that too. But on the Vertigo and 360 tours they released mid-tour. I thought they would release now, before returning to Asia to promote this return of the TJT. I would like to see a show of 2017, when it was the 30th anniversary celebration and it was very special. Now it would be a celebration of 32 years. But let's wait ...
    Remember U2, they want their money back if the Tree's alive at 33.
  10. I could see the Japanese shows being filmed.
  11. Huh, what changed. I thought I read on U2Songs a couple of days ago they were expecting it to be released in November?