1. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I meant because of the coronavirus.

Nothing about this in the first half of the year. They'll release it for Christmas, probably.
    Well, the CV19 will definitely impact the release.
  2. They will keep it for 40th Anniversary ;P
  3. We could be looking at a 2021 release for a tour that happened in 2017 lol.
  4. I would imagine they would aim for a Christmas 2020 release at this point. To be optimistic.
  5. Now would be a great time to release this video.
  6. If it's digital then yeah.

Physical or a cinema release and you're pushing it.
  7. Would be nice but I doubt they will do it
  8. @u2wanderer1 do you know if there's an update on this? Is it going to go straight to VOD now?
  9. As far as I know this is planned for a theatre release still. But I wouldn't expect a new rumoured release date until the virus is a more known quantity. They held back on releasing it last year due to the planning of the 2019 tour, so I don't think they'd worry about waiting a few more months.
  10. Shoot, at this rate they might as well wait till 2027. The 40th anniversary of the Joshua Tree
  11. I honestly do not believe that there will be any launch involving the anniversary of TJT, both in 2017 and in 2019. I would like a lot, but I think the timing has passed.
  12. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:I honestly do not believe that there will be any launch involving the anniversary of TJT, both in 2017 and in 2019. I would like a lot, but I think the timing has passed.
    Subscribers gift for next year lol another 480p dvd