1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

That’s the beauty of the live performances of these types of albums. They bring new life to studio versions that we probably don’t need to listen to anymore.
    Ten 91 needs to be put in the DC lab where Sars and Ebola was nuked. Pearl Jam once actually called a Seattle radio station and told them to stop playing it.
  2. Ariana Grande announces the release date of her Concert film on Netflix (Dec 21st).

I would assume that if Cinemas aren't back to normal(ish) by Summer 2021 they would probably look to push this to a streaming service. Might not even get a traditional home release if thats the case.
  3. The longer it drags out the lest interest I have in watching it. I’ll find it shitty if they release it right before the AB anniversary.
  4. They should absolutely release it on Amazon Prime or Netflix
  5. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:The longer it drags out the lest interest I have in watching it. I’ll find it shitty if they release it right before the AB anniversary.

Couldn't agree more... another stunning example of mismanagement!!
  6. I still don't get why they didn't release the E&I tour film on Blu ray ,4k and to major streaming sites etc surely the record company were raging over that as it would have been a big money maker ,I wonder is their some sort of legal issues going on in the background that's delaying TJT film .
  7. I don't think it has anything to do with legal issues. From reading the info on U2Songs it looks like they planned to release it late 2018, then Summer 2019, then June/July 2020. So its had 3 release dates but has kept on being pushed back due to various reasons such as the 2019 tour and Covid.
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:I don't think it has anything to do with legal issues. From reading the info on U2Songs it looks like they planned to release it late 2018, then Summer 2019, then June/July 2020. So its had 3 release dates but has kept on being pushed back due to various reasons such as the 2019 tour and Covid.
    It's basically the description of every U2 release since Zooropa
  9. I just saw the leaked footage, it looks and sounds really good, I love that version of Heartland in the beginning . And damn Exit kicks ass
  10. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I just saw the leaked footage, it looks and sounds really good, I love that version of Heartland in the beginning . And damn Exit kicks ass
    Where did you find it?
  11. Yeah