1. Maybe they’ll post some videos from the Berlin concert??
  2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    I “remastered” the audio of Popmart Mexico a few years ago, added more bass, and mixed the DVD audio with Hasta La Vista audio

Can you please PM me the remastered album ? Or e-mail me, please ?
    hasinrhmn@yahoo.com
  3. Seeing how they filmed the Washington EI shows theres no reason why we can't get American Soul and Love is All we have left pro shot footage.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Seeing how they filmed the Washington EI shows theres no reason why we can't get American Soul and Love is All we have left pro shot footage.
    Yeah I’m still hoping for a Berlin 4K Blu Ray with some songs from Washington as bonus features
  5. Same here brother. It's criminal that Berlin wasn't released physically in a high def format and we didn't get any bonus features.
  6. The band announced via U2Com that there wouldn't be a Blu Ray release for Berlin. It was listed in their help pages.
  7. Rightly so, if they wanted to release it in blu Ray or 4k then that should have been the gift or they should have gave subscribers the options between formats. To release it in blu Ray or 4k to the general public would be an insult to subscribers as they would be cheaper than the subscription. The 4k stream provided a way to get the show in higher quality, it should have been a download but fans that are determined to have it will have figured out how to download it anyway. I notice it’s still in the account section as well so maybe it won’t disappear unless you don’t renew one year.
  8. Yes Dean I was going to ask that. All the people I've spoke to on Zootopia have kept their access to the stream despite the fact their 12 month
    2020 subscription has expired and they've now renewed for 2021. Has anyone lost access? On the U2.com FAQs it's said you'll lose access after a year but it would be pleasing if they've done a U-turn on that.
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:Yes Dean I was going to ask that. All the people I've spoke to on Zootopia have kept their access to the stream despite the fact their 12 month
    2020 subscription has expired and they've now renewed for 2021. Has anyone lost access? On the U2.com FAQs it's said you'll lose access after a year but it would be pleasing if they've done a U-turn on that.
    I don't think that U2.com give much thought to things like that.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:Yes Dean I was going to ask that. All the people I've spoke to on Zootopia have kept their access to the stream despite the fact their 12 month
    If it’s still there by the time the Apollo downloads become available then there maybe is a good chance that they have done a u turn. It could be once the Apollo downloads appear they remove E&I Berlin.
  11. I hope they release Japan 2019 instead of what they filmed in 2017. Bono sounds great and better setlist than first leg. Or even some bonus content of 2019 shows