1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    If anything, they'll release it after this tour, not during.

Mexico and most of the South American shows were filmed, latest working assumptions were that it would be a combo DVD from all South American shows, with Mexico as main footage.
    A compilation DVD would be something... different. Especially from different cities. I know the Elevation Boston DVD is from seperate shows at the same venue in the same city but 2 different cities would definitely be something different.
  2. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]
    A compilation DVD would be something... different. Especially from different cities. I know the Elevation Boston DVD is from seperate shows at the same venue in the same city but 2 different cities would definitely be something different.
    I guess it'll be like Boston. One main show and then backup shots from different shows.
  3. See this on YouTube
  4. That is far from official.
  5. Yeah. The audio and video is amateurish and diffidently not pro-shot. But still cool nonetheless.
  6. You can read my angry thoughts in the Sao Paulo thread. I'm not a fan of that production.
  7. It's not cool since the basis of the multicam is an audio recording which was used without permission (in fact, with an explicit "don't use" order from the taper). That's far from cool.
  8. It's cool U2BR's intention and effort to get a cool record of the show, but still sin in quality of sound and image (same on DVD 360º Live São Paulo), I'm not attracted to watch it and remember the good moments of the show that I was present. Seems like the 4K videos without cuts and different angles that we see on YouTube sometimes seem to be more attractive, maybe it's just my personal taste.
  9. Wow, I didn't even see this before. I went and read the thread. You know my feelings on that kind of stuff. Just crappy. Sorry to hear about that. Only thing worse is a bootlegger using it.
  10. It's something you just run the risk of sharing.

Next time I do a Brazil run I'll release after U2BR releases their hodge podge project!
  11. I'm guessing will get the TJT 2017 DVD in 2019 after the E+I has finished ( or maybe even Christmas 2018 because that would boost sales). But if the JT DVD arrives in 2019, when will E+I DVD arrive? in 2019 too? 2020? Or would they release them both as one product, almost like the buy a ticket and get a free CD album thing.