1. Or maybe there won't be one.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:I'm guessing will get the TJT 2017 DVD in 2019 after the E+I has finished ( or maybe even Christmas 2018 because that would boost sales). But if the JT DVD arrives in 2019, when will E+I DVD arrive? in 2019 too? 2020? Or would they release them both as one product, almost like the buy a ticket and get a free CD album thing.

Have they announced they are filming E & I?
  3. If they don't want to release it commercially for whatever reason they should make it a subscriber gift to make up for the crappy one from this year.
  4. We need an official show with bonuses such as a selected live performance of ASOH. A show as great as this one needs to be released officially
  5. Originally posted by georgemccauley:We need an official show with bonuses such as a selected live performance of ASOH. A show as great as this one needs to be released officially
    I totally agree with you. By the way, we dont have an official tour record for 1987 (I do not consider Paris, it dont have Streets).
    And if it was even a farewell tour of these great hits, it deserves an epic launch.
    Bono said the show in Mexico would be recorded, and in the three concerts I was here in São Paulo, I saw notices and signs that the concerts would be recorded.
  6. Semi-confirmed, U2songs/U2achtung:

The crew at U2Achtung mentioned a fall release of The Joshua Tree 2017 tour on home video earlier this year. We are happy to be able to tell you that we have confirmed this rumour with our own sources. The release is expected before Christmas of this year, and will feature traditional physical release formats and it will also be available as a digital download. The video will focus on The Joshua Tree 2017 tour, and is not expected to feature any material from the current tour. The footage will be made up mostly of material from the two concerts filmed in Mexico City last October. The film is directed by longtime collaborator Anton Corbin, whose images filled the screens during the tour. Additional footage filmed in San Diego and throughout the South American tour stops on the final leg are expected to be used as well, but we are told the bulk of the footage will be from the Mexico concerts on October 3 and October 4. Those concerts featured unique closing songs for that tour. The first night ended with “Spanish Eyes” and the second night ended with “Sweetest Thing”, both b-sides from the original The Joshua Tree album. We don’t have a release date yet but we will let you know as soon as we have anything confirmed.
  7. Great stuff
  8. Another Mexico City dvd!
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Semi-confirmed, U2songs/U2achtung:

The crew at U2Achtung mentioned a fall release of The Joshua Tree 2017 tour on home video earlier this year. We are happy to be able to tell you that we have confirmed this rumour with our own sources. The release is expected before Christmas of this year, and will feature traditional physical release formats and it will also be available as a digital download. The video will focus on The Joshua Tree 2017 tour, and is not expected to feature any material from the current tour. The footage will be made up mostly of material from the two concerts filmed in Mexico City last October. The film is directed by longtime collaborator Anton Corbin, whose images filled the screens during the tour. Additional footage filmed in San Diego and throughout the South American tour stops on the final leg are expected to be used as well, but we are told the bulk of the footage will be from the Mexico concerts on October 3 and October 4. Those concerts featured unique closing songs for that tour. The first night ended with “Spanish Eyes” and the second night ended with “Sweetest Thing”, both b-sides from the original The Joshua Tree album. We don’t have a release date yet but we will let you know as soon as we have anything confirmed.
    Thanks for the update! I'm really looking forward to this release (even if it's just for the audio).