1. I think in the weeks after Berlin we'll get a trailer and a release date
  2. I read a post on Instagram about the official Mexico City JT30 DVD being released in December & the DVD will also (finally!) feature the GOOYOW video that was shot in Mexico. Haven't read anything official though, anyone knows something?

3. I think it'd be nice to have one, got the sake of having a DVD for every tour (since 1987) if nothing else but I get your point, I think it'd be great if we got a Washington DVD with the first leg set and a Berlin DVD with the (later) second leg set
  4. Is this still a thing ? The tour happened a year ago, and they just filmed Berlin.

5. I also want the Berlin one to come sooner but I really want a JT film because I loved the tour and the shows I went to.
  6. I want proffesional audio version of 2017 Exit... so live audio would be enough for me
  7. Well apparently JT dvd iis to be released in march - not December as first stated, and with regards to the GOYOW Mexico video shoot it was scrapped due to a legal dispute over props used in the video and as to date has not been resolved
  8. According to U2songs the film will be released early 2019.
  9. So that's just not in time for my Christmas gift
  10. Yeah