1. Make it U2JT22..for me it's all about the audio, I don't need a video, I made my own in Glendale LOL. Did they even play 22 different songs this tour??
  2. Originally posted by bonoschild:Make it U2JT22..for me it's all about the audio, I don't need a video, I made my own in Glendale LOL. Did they even play 22 different songs this tour??
    29 if you discount Happy birthday and DLBIA. A further three songs appeared only one time. Not a great tour for setlist aficionados.
  3. Anyone remember that "ALOHA" guy asking way to much money for some kind of documentary he was making?

Whatever happened to that moneypit? He got 42,000 fucking dollars and a I don't think he ever got further than making trailers.

How are people not outraged?
  4. At this point i don't really know what they might offer as the 2018 subscriber gift, and if there is no announcement of a tour video officially released then my money is on it being released in some shape or form as the 2018 u2.com subscriber gift
  5. Originally posted by mofothethird:Anyone remember that "ALOHA" guy asking way to much money for some kind of documentary he was making?

Whatever happened to that moneypit? He got 42,000 fucking dollars and a I don't think he ever got further than making trailers.

How are people not outraged?
    Your answer is here?
  6. Class Paul. Expected nothing less and glad I didn't commit.
  7. I've looked at their 'Wall of honor'. Some names of very good people I know on there, who have sadly been fleeced.

A very good friend of mine showed reservations about it and got shot down in flames. Proved right.

Luckily I didn't donate.
  8. I spent some time without accessing the site and without seeing news about U2. Is there any news about the launch?
  9. Does anyone have any more info about the official release? The Paris DVD was announced on 13th May 2016 for a 10th June 2016 release?

That being said, from the off, we always knew that Paris was going to be filmed. Nothing has been officially announced. Is it Sao Paulo or Mexico that was filmed?
  10. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Does anyone have any more info about the official release? The Paris DVD was announced on 13th May 2016 for a 10th June 2016 release?

That being said, from the off, we always knew that Paris was going to be filmed. Nothing has been officially announced. Is it Sao Paulo or Mexico that was filmed?
    If anything, they'll release it after this tour, not during.

Mexico and most of the South American shows were filmed, latest working assumptions were that it would be a combo DVD from all South American shows, with Mexico as main footage.