1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'm going to night 1 in London so I might have something to get worried about because I really want to hear it, I'm sort of torn between whether I'd prefer ASOH or the Little things, ideally both but I'd maybe opt for ASOH as the little things is likely to get played on a future tour but ASOH isn't.

This is what I exectly thought of these 2 songs. Same for Amsterdam 1 where I will attend. I'm more in for ASOH Little Things is on the next tour for sure.
  2. Indeed a great song! Listened this weekend several times to the Santa Clara recording. But not as closer of the show.
  3. Sant Clara was my favourite overal gig so far, but The Little Things sounded fantastic in the Rose Bowl show, night 2 keep at it lads. Amazing.
  4. This is such a brilliant song. I can't get it out of my head (not that I want to). It has been a while since I was that excited about a new song. I am so much looking forward to the SOE. I don't mind how long it takes to get it released, as long as the songs are that good.
  5. Originally posted by Happy24:This is such a brilliant song. I can't get it out of my head (not that I want to). It has been a while since I was that excited about a new song. I am so much looking forward to the SOE. I don't mind how long it takes to get it released, as long as the songs are that good.
    That
  6. Really isn't a show closer .
    Come on guys sort it please
  7. Feel like it's getting better each show. Really good tune
  8. When did the lyrics change?

Vancouver it was "all my actions so thankless" to last night on Kimmel "all my thoughts are so reckless".
  9. I've grown to like it, but I still think it fits better in another part of the setlist