1. WHAT A RECORDING
  2. This song is just so amazing.
  3. Well done on that recording.

Man, this song is probably one of the most personal Bono lyrics ever. Well done B-man
  4. This song is so flipping great. Easily one of their best in the last two decades - really, I'd say one of their best so far.

I really hope the end isn't here though...
  5. It's experience discussing life with innocence. The pessimist vs. the optimist. The hater vs the lover. Fear vs. hope/faith. Sometimes experience makes us become more negative.

Perhaps the B-man is speaking to us fans on these websites who debate what direction the band is taking, how they prefer old vs new, innovative vs safe, scared/tenuous vs bold and daring, past their prime and ready to retire vs not dead yet.

Don't think people have not asked him and the boys when are they going to hang up their spurs? It's probably the most common question they may get these days. I suspect as long as they feel like they are putting out quality product and packing arenas/stadiums that they will do it for as long as they can. They are purpose/principle driven not personality/money driven. It's why Larry spoke so fondly of Paul McGuiness and PRINCIPLE Management during a recent interview.
  6. Thanks for the upload. Easily the best song of experience we've heard so far.
  7. This song suits Bonos current voice so much. Not like The Best Thing is sounds horrible live imo. This one sounds good.
  8. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:This song is so flipping great. Easily one of their best in the last two decades - really, I'd say one of their best so far.

I really hope the end isn't here though...

i think it's one of their best too, a song of two halves, both are amazing.
  9. Excellent recording.......... Amazing song !!!
  10. Q magazine piece suggests this song might have been renamed to "There is a light"
  11. There is a light (of love)