1. ...That never goes out

... Don't let it go out
  2. And Blackout will be renamed to "When the Lights Go Out"
  3. I have just one question to that......:

WHY ??

How does that renaming work? "hey guys, people are used to the title TLTTGYA, let's call this one "there is a light"! Yeah, brilliant idea! "
  4. Omfg this is a terrible decision if true. TLTTGYA is a much better title.
  5. I'm more afraid that they changed the lyrics and it's a more "poppy", happy-go-lucky song.
  6. Oh for fucks sake....
  7. I don’t know what to make of the possible title change. I love the song the way I heard it on TJT tour, didn’t really want any major changes but there still might not be. I’ll reserve judgement for now.
  8. If there is a light you can't always see

If there is a dark that we shouldn't doubt
    And there is a light, don't let it go out
  9. Looking forward to the SOE songs "You are Rock N' Roll" and "If The Door Is Open It Isn't Theft".
  10. 'Light' is a central U2 theme I guess...

In the city of blinding lights, I just watch the tail lights glowing, Lights go down, it's dark, We're gonna make it all the way to the light, Shouting to the darkness, squeeze out sparks of light, See the oil fields at first light, I am still enchanted by the light you brought to me, And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off, And the daylight has no air, The scatter of light, Go lightly down your darkened way, If there is a light you can't always see, when the Lights go out, there is a light. and there is a light, don't let it go out.

(name that song! ) Ok I'll stop now....

very curious now to see how this turns out! I've loved "The LIttle Things " live and hope it won't be changed much....
  11. Just reading into the article a bit and what u2songs have to say about it. There is a light could well be another song altogether. I’ll post the link to what u2songs say.