1. Originally posted by ZooTVchild85:BD hasn’t been great live since The Elevation tour. To me it was the low point of the EI & JT30 shows. I guess I’m just too burnt out on it to understand
    I didn't particularly care for it on E&I - maybe it was just coming too early in the show - but I loved the arrangement on JT30. Wish they would have stuck with that for this tour, too. Plus I love all the snippets typically and it seems like they are going for a more stripped-back version of the song now.

But back to Little Things...I still don't understand that one being left out. It doesn't make sense to me for them to argue that they already played it on JT30, because it was only played sporadically here and there, never a constant staple of the setlist. And it's just such a damn good song to leave out either way!
  2. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    I didn't particularly care for it on E&I - maybe it was just coming too early in the show - but I loved the arrangement on JT30. Wish they would have stuck with that for this tour, too. Plus I love all the snippets typically and it seems like they are going for a more stripped-back version of the song now.

But back to Little Things...I still don't understand that one being left out. It doesn't make sense to me for them to argue that they already played it on JT30, because it was only played sporadically here and there, never a constant staple of the setlist. And it's just such a damn good song to leave out either way!
    I have the entire video of this when they played it in Houston. Such a great song live. I was disappointed it wasn’t on the E&I tour because it’s one of the best songs on the album.
  3. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

Exactly. And since the band really wants to stick with the narrative, well, there's no better song than this fitting the story! Imagine the Little Things closing the main set or opening the encore...it would elevate the whole show so much. The sound in the arena would be incredible also.
  4. This song not being played is criminal considering its the best song by far on the album that the tour is supporting
  5. And the song works live. Not like how SLABT was the best tune on SOI, but I dont think that would have worked live.
  6. The problem is where to put it as it's a show closer . And they want to close with 13 .
    It's a very hard song to continue on from .
  7. Originally posted by Timk68:The problem is where to put it as it's a show closer . And they want to close with 13 .
    They could close the main set with One, instead of COBL, and then as encore: Love is bigger - Little Things - 13
  8. +1000
  9. I think SLABT would work well live and could have been another Love is Blindness... and with extended solo at the end
  10. Originally posted by Timk68:The problem is where to put it as it's a show closer . And they want to close with 13 .
    Right before the "intermission"?

As it is (and as I've already said earlier in this thread ) the entire show needs a re-working. It might not fit in the current show, but the current show doesn't really make sense anyway.
  11. Maybe this song will close one of the dublin shows