1. It's not published. Just check online.
  2. Why the hell aren't they playing this on E+I
  3. I think it’s a huge missed opportunity. People could say they played it on JT but that’s a bullshit excuse imo. People have warmed up to this song a great deal since the release of SOE. They played best thing on JT tour. And imo they still haven’t figured out what that song should sound like. It’s the low point of the show imo. If you would of told me before the tour started that RFD,Showman and Little things weren’t going to be played I would of said fuck off lol.

4. U2: "We played JT, Bad, and Little Things too much last year so we aren't going to play them at all this year"

Also U2: "Here's BD, SBS, One, Pride, Vertigo, and Elevation again"
  5. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:[..]

U2: "We played JT, Bad, and Little Things too much last year so we aren't going to play them at all this year"

Exactly.
  6. Best song they've done in years I don't get why it's not been played , Blackout and American soul do nothing for me they are just rehashed demos also Summer of Love another cracking tune has yet to be played maybe by the time they get to Europe they will see sense.
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:Best song they've done in years I don't get why it's not been played , Blackout and American soul do nothing for me they are just rehashed demos also Summer of Love another cracking tune has yet to be played maybe by the time they get to Europe they will see sense.
    It's a good song but the two you just bashed are more enjoyable to me. I want to get pumped up; not brought down which is why I likely wouldn't listen to Little Things outside the album.
  8. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:[..]

U2: "We played JT, Bad, and Little Things too much last year so we aren't going to play them at all this year"

Exactly. Somehow someone led them to believe that BD, Elevation and Vertigo are on the same level as JT and AB hits.
  9. That someone is the crowd.

Beautiful Day, Elevation, and Vertigo all get the crowd going (and admittedly are all great live), but simply don't compare to Streets, Bad, or With or Without You IMHO.

They might just be sour on The Joshua Tree, which is really sad to consider.
  10. BD hasn’t been great live since The Elevation tour. To me it was the low point of the EI & JT30 shows. I guess I’m just too burnt out on it to understand
  11. I just want this song to be played again