2017-05-24 - Houston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Hey... 2 U2 shows beats none! Hopefully they'll make it to you again on next tour. You'll catch up.
  2. Yes that's true. I hope so, they need to give Australia a little more love
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    At least you got an i+e. That was the 1st and only U2 tour I missed (not counting Lovetown) Kids in college and the fact that U2 seems to have had some disdain for Atlanta recently made for difficult decisions on not travelling to see... But at least I had u2start setlist parties and mixlr streams to keep me going!
    But I don't have Elevation (I started on Popmart)... Didn't have anyone for travelling in 2001 - and it wasn't so internet time those days.
    And btw. I count Lovetown as another legs of Joshua Tree tour (it's almost the same as Zooropa/Zoomerang/New Zooland is part of ZOO TV)
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    But I don't have Elevation (I started on Popmart)... Didn't have anyone for travelling in 2001 - and it wasn't so internet time those days.
    And btw. I count Lovetown as another legs of Joshua Tree tour (it's almost the same as Zooropa/Zoomerang/New Zooland is part of ZOO TV)
    Goo. I'm glad you feel that way about Lovetown. Me too... Although I've debated it with many over the years...
  5. I managed 9 on the elevation tour.
    Tickets were a lot cheaper then
  6. I remember tickets were $12.75 for War Tour!

7. I'm an Aussie too, & hope they haven't forgotten about us. But if the October South America rumors are true, & they follow it up with oz soon after I'll be spewing. U2 & my schedule never seem to line up at home. I saw them at home for ZooTV, Popmart & then again for Vertigo. But had to see Elevation & i+e in Europe, & 360 in the US. Will be bummed if I miss TJT tour, or SOE at home. Bring on next week's $40,000,000 Oz Lotto! Then I'd definitely be traveling to see some shows.
  8. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]

I'm an Aussie too, & hope they haven't forgotten about us. But if the October South America rumors are true, & they follow it up with oz soon after I'll be spewing. U2 & my schedule never seem to line up at home. I saw them at home for ZooTV, Popmart & then again for Vertigo. But had to see Elevation & i+e in Europe, & 360 in the US. Will be bummed if I miss TJT tour, or SOE at home. Bring on next week's $40,000,000 Oz Lotto! Then I'd definitely be traveling to see some shows.
    Yeah haha goodluck, yeah I saw them on 360 in Melbourne saw the first show at etihad, then they announced there were 2nd show tickets available , only ones were back row at top.
    Here's my story...with backrow tickets I made it to the inner circle, really close! Waited in GA line for 12 hours, brought a hole punch to punch my own ticket, then when the gates opened I folded the ticket over so the barcode was just showing, scanned in and made it to the inner circle all with a 40 dollar aud ticket hehe.
  9. Ticket prices are ridiculous now