2017-05-26 - Dallas
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0
  1. I will be there! Waiting! I'll print one of these off at work today.

We should also make a MOFO banner.
  2. Alright, we're gonna get this song played tomorrow night!
  3. 36-year fan here - excited about tomorrow night's show. Like an idiot, I only bought two GA seats, not thinking it'd be a life highlight (for me) to have my two daughters come and see the band they've heard since they arrived on this planet.

Turns out the older one is going to Austin for a band performance. Looking for a single GA ticket so I can bring the remaining kid. I'm not going to buy from brokers out of principal. Thanks and see you there! -Glenn
  4. Originally posted by glenn228:36-year fan here - excited about tomorrow night's show. Like an idiot, I only bought two GA seats, not thinking it'd be a life highlight (for me) to have my two daughters come and see the band they've heard since they arrived on this planet.

Turns out the older one is going to Austin for a band performance. Looking for a single GA ticket so I can bring the remaining kid. I'm not going to buy from brokers out of principal. Thanks and see you there! -Glenn
    "GA seats"

5. Joking aside, good luck with the hunt of a third ticket - I guess if you show up around the stadium with a few hours of anticipation you'll find the odd fan whose friend has gotten ill and has a spare ticket which they sale at face value. It happens everytime. Good luck
  6. Originally posted by glenn228:36-year fan here - excited about tomorrow night's show. Like an idiot, I only bought two GA seats, not thinking it'd be a life highlight (for me) to have my two daughters come and see the band they've heard since they arrived on this planet.

Did you check on TicketMaster? I read yesterday that there were some available...

If not, what Sergio said above... I've always had luck roaming the lot early finding someone with an extra.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Did you check on TicketMaster? I read yesterday that there were some available...

If not, what Sergio said above... I've always had luck roaming the lot early finding someone with an extra.
    eeeeverytime. Except for really small shows, theatre-like... for the rest of them, there's always fans that sell their tickets non for profit. That's your best bet if you ask me.
  8. Thanks for the quick replies, guys, and sorry for the post - found there were specific places to do that.

Yeah, know it's a longshot. Problem is I can take my girl down there only to find out we can't get her a ticket. It'd be hard for her to wait in the car for three hours.
  9. Originally posted by glenn228:Thanks for the quick replies, guys, and sorry for the post - found there were specific places to do that.

Yeah, know it's a longshot. Problem is I can take my girl down there only to find out we can't get her a ticket. It'd be hard for her to wait in the car for three hours.
    Based on my history (showing up in different cities all together with no ticket) my track record is 100% over 30 years finding a fan with an extra that just wants to make his money back and wants another fan to have it.