1. Any update on Larry's face

2. Larry became T-1000 from Terminator 2.
  3. Best thread
  4. This just came up recommended for me on YouTube for some reason Thought this was as good a place as any to post it. It might help to finally explain what happened to Larry's face
  5. I was watching the Jools Holland performance from 2014 the other day and Larry basically looked the same as he did during the Elevation Tour. Who knows what happened but he definitely lost weight which never helps....and anyway we all gotta age sometime.
  6. Originally posted by hello:This just came up recommended for me on YouTube for some reason Thought this was as good a place as any to post it. It might help to finally explain what happened to Larry's face
    [YouTube Video]
    The computer model looks more realistic than Larry did in 2014.
  7. He's just got old,I remember thinking how different he looked when ATYCLB came out,looked like he'd lost his boyish face but he did look really well.I think around 360 was when they all started to appear as older guys, Larry's always been stick thin though
  8. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:I was watching the Jools Holland performance from 2014 the other day and Larry basically looked the same as he did during the Elevation Tour. Who knows what happened but he definitely lost weight which never helps....and anyway we all gotta age sometime.
    I'm guessing he had some botox done he looked very different around the time of SOE hence why he wore the glasses on that tour, however he looked more like his old self on the JT 2019 tour.
  9. Looks like he had an accident with the eyebrows.

Given the stretched look of the skin , i would say plastic surgery gone bad. Definitely not Just ageing/thinning.

I mean from this

To this
  10. Haha I didn't remember that Kimmel video, Larry is scary there.