1. Bollox I already told my friends we were going to The Church
  2. But who told you we were?

You can always change plans and come with us... Or even attend both parties and both concerts - and drink double!

The Church is a fantastic venue (one of my fav pubs in town, although it uses to be absolutely filled up with drinkers and tourists) and I'd love to drop by and say hello if you finally decide to go there.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    But who told you we were?

You can always change plans and come with us... Or even attend both parties and both concerts - and drink double!

The Church is a fantastic venue (one of my fav pubs in town, although it uses to be absolutely filled up with drinkers and tourists) and I'd love to drop by and say hello if you finally decide to go there.
    Well we can go there on Saturday night no ?
  4. A U2 Dublin weekender wouldn't be the same without Gerard's version of SFS in The Church
  5. Good point and you're right, count me in for that. Also it's closer to Croke than the Button.

(Tour spoiler next)

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    If U2 keeps playing sets shorter than 22 songs, a double tribute concert might be what it takes to be truly exhausted And if they don't play ASOH, well, tribute acts will have to make up for that somehow!
  6. So, we count you in for the Button party?
  7. List of attendees:

Remy
    Gerard (germcevoy)
    Sergio (LikeASong)
    Alvin
    KieranU2
    Coen
    Kieran (Treasure)
  8. I already done that !! I'm an even faster mover than you thought !!
  9. hahaha I thought I saw you adding a new post but it was just Usain Bolt practicing around my office

I just edited the 2nd post for reference so it's easier to keep track of everyone going without having to scroll down!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    hahaha I thought I saw you adding a new post but it was just Usain Bolt practicing around my office

I just edited the 2nd post for reference so it's easier to keep track of everyone going without having to scroll down!