1. Remy's what'sap group is still viable I'd say from 2015
  2. This is looking promising.
  3. I hope we can hold off on the queue until Sat morning. I don't want to be arsing around with roll calls on Friday
  4. I won't be involved in any of that.

5. Croker doesn't allow overnight queing so there won't be any roll calls. People will start queing in the morning of Sat whether like it or not. I plan to start queuing at noon!

Jana, noted See you there!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Croker doesn't allow overnight queing so there won't be any roll calls. People will start queing in the morning of Sat whether like it or not. I plan to start queuing at noon!

I'm not queuing, since we have seats... We can party till the morning lol
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Croker doesn't allow overnight queing so there won't be any roll calls. People will start queing in the morning of Sat whether like it or not. I plan to start queuing at noon!

Incorrect but last roll call will probably be at 9pm on Friday night as per the Bruce shows ;-)
  8. Unlike a Bruce show the very front is not really the best place to see a U2 show so if you have a Pitch 2 ticket there really should be no need to queue until Saturday morning. I'll suss it out in London but I think somewhere near the b stage is probably the best place to be
  9. Is Ross coming? Haven't seen him around the boards for a century