1. What's incorrect?

https://crokepark.ie/concerts/health-safety

Important: No Queuing allowed prior to gates opening
    NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts. If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium
    Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium.

Do you mean that they don't apply or reinforce that policy?
  2. Originally posted by treasure:Unlike a Bruce show the very front is not really the best place to see a U2 show so if you have a Pitch 2 ticket there really should be no need to queue until Saturday morning. I'll suss it out in London but I think somewhere near the b stage is probably the best place to be

wonder how they sort out queuing for pitch1/2 holders anyway. two queues, two numbering systems? not gonna join until sat morning, obviously. (sorry, offtopic!)
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]

wonder how they sort out queuing for pitch1/2 holders anyway. two queues, two numbering systems? not gonna join until sat morning, obviously. (sorry, offtopic!)
    Two queues. And yes two numbering systems. Although I don't think many people will queue for pitch 1.
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]

This is kind of a "TJT hits Dublin" thread anyway, so there's no offtopic while we're talking about Dublin plans

We'll see if there is really a pitch1/pitch2 separation... It would be weird to implement it at just this one show in the tour.
  5. I would expect a lot of butt hurt pitch 2 fans if it turned out that GA was just one big section. Even though prices were the same.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:I would expect a lot of butt hurt pitch 2 fans if it turned out that GA was just one big section. Even though prices were the same.
    I would be a little, as you were led to believe so upon purchasing the tickets, but as the prices are the same there is nothing to feel entitled over, I suppose.
  7. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    I would be a little, as you were led to believe so upon purchasing the tickets, but as the prices are the same there is nothing to feel entitled over, I suppose.
    And there wasn't exactly a choice offered at the time of purchase. I didn't realise I was pitch 1 until days after. I don't mind at all as I'll not be queueing.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    And there wasn't exactly a choice offered at the time of purchase. I didn't realise I was pitch 1 until days after. I don't mind at all as I'll not be queueing.
    I... think I remember clicking pitch2 and being lucky enough to get one in the basket? I guess we won't know for sure how they're gonna handle it until we get into the venue.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    There was. You could certainly choose.
  10. Did you have time to browse around? I was just straight in for whichever GA option it would throw up. Maybe I was just in blind panic mode during pre-sale.
  11. Will be there