1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Did you have time to browse around? I was just straight in for whichever GA option it would throw up. Maybe I was just in blind panic mode during pre-sale.
    When I got through, only a few minutes after the presale had started, I could choose from all sections of the Croke, seats and floor. Obviously clicked on pitch2 as I was in panic mode, too, and it seemed to be a promise to be closer to the band. Chose collector's ticket, got it a while ago and has pitch2 printed on it.
    If there is a separation sort of thing between pitch 1 and 2, I don't know. But I hope so, as I plan to come no earlier than eight, and it would suck to end up in the very back of the whole floor. Where would be the sense of p1 and p2 on sale after all? Mmmh...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    What's incorrect?

https://crokepark.ie/concerts/health-safety

Important: No Queuing allowed prior to gates opening
    NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts. If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium
    Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium.

Do you mean that they don't apply or reinforce that policy?

No that's only to try to control it. The queue will start around Thursday but it's only arrive, roll call & leave again. There is no hanging around allowed until the last roll call on the morning of the gig.
  3. Add me to the list of people going to the meet up. I'm a friend of Kieran's (treasure).

Cheers !
  4. Add me to the list,too +1 friend from Switzerland
    Marcel (u2makesbono)
  5. Paul and Marcel added too
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Did you have time to browse around? I was just straight in for whichever GA option it would throw up. Maybe I was just in blind panic mode during pre-sale.

Yeah I had a little time. Presale is more quiet.
  7. I think I will join the festivities for meeting up with fellow U2 starters. I've seen plenty of U2 tributes. So I'll probably skip the desert. I think meeting fellow forum members is the main course. ?
  8. Originally posted by mofothethird:I think I will join the festivities for meeting up with fellow U2 starters. I've seen plenty of U2 tributes. So I'll probably skip the desert. I think meeting fellow forum members is the main course. ?
    You're right assuming that. The tribute concert is just a fun way to warm up for the next day's show I will add you to the list of attendees (to the party) anyway.
  9. Let's party!

10. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Dammit! What a disclosure! Must be more careful next time...