1. Atlanta could well happen then. I think it's the only city yet to be announced that was on that list by atU2.
  2. Beck! Awesome!
  3. Just got three more GA tickets for Detroit this morning. A big group of fellow teachers at my school are planning on the Ford Field show now!

4. New Orleans confirmed
  5. Man, I want seats so badly for the Kansas City show and all I can pull are GA

What kind of crazy problem is this?
  6. Seats secured, although they are horrible. IDK how I got such amazing seats in the general sale for Chicago II. Was half-tempted to do GA again, but I'm going to be with my girlfriend again who could barely see a damn thing last time. Really wanted to do seats.

I'll probably just get drunk at this one and par-tay
  7. So happy with the easy experience. It did take awhile but there's still alot of GA left for San Diego. So luck snatch up a GA ticket so easy.
  8. Originally posted by MattG:Seats secured, although they are horrible. IDK how I got such amazing seats in the general sale for Chicago II. Was half-tempted to do GA again, but I'm going to be with my girlfriend again who could barely see a damn thing last time. Really wanted to do seats.

I'll probably just get drunk at this one and par-tay
    Nosebleeds or...?
  9. Originally posted by bushido529:So happy with the easy experience. It did take awhile but there's still alot of GA left for San Diego. So luck snatch up a GA ticket so easy.
    Yeah, I got Red Zone in SD during the Red Hill presale no problems at all. I wonder if this show will sell out since U2 doesn't really frequent California any further south of LA/Pasadena.