1. I would understand Aus/NZ/SA, but why NA again?
    This leg is twice longer than European and I don't think there is gonna be another European leg...
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:I would understand Aus/NZ/SA, but why NA again?
    This leg is twice longer than European and I don't think there is gonna be another European leg...
    It's funny... in one sense, it makes sense to extend throughout the year... the demand is there (and personally, even though Bono says otherwise, I don't feel they are they are comfortable with whatever they have for SOE) in the other sense, the rumored NA itinerary doesn't make a lot of logistical sense... (to me anyway... mostly secondary markets on east coast - central us then all the way out west for one San Diego show) But as I said before... it's U2's world - we're just tagging along.
  3. no european shows??
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    It's funny... in one sense, it makes sense to extend throughout the year... the demand is there (and personally, even though Bono says otherwise, I don't feel they are they are comfortable with whatever they have for SOE) in the other sense, the rumored NA itinerary doesn't make a lot of logistical sense... (to me anyway... mostly secondary markets on east coast - central us then all the way out west for one San Diego show) But as I said before... it's U2's world - we're just tagging along.
    I don't think there is no demand in Europe...

5. U2 hasn't been to my hometown in 12 years. Super pumped for a Buffalo show!

6. U2 hasn't been to my hometown in 12 years. Super pumped for a Buffalo show!
  7. If it's true.. then to San Diego i go. Maybe one more chance to see ASOH live.
  8. Yeah. Until they officially announce, I'm not sure how anything can truly be "confirmed"

The radio stations here in Atlanta would be all over the airwaves with a special "big concert announcement coming" if it were going to happen in the next day or so...

Not holding my breath until I get the LiveNation or U2.com announcement...
  9. "The band has also promised to release its new album, Songs Of Experience, in 2017"
  10. The tweet has now been deleted.

Interesting.

11. I went to the radio station website and they had other tweets posted from @LauraDaniels961, but not that one!