2017-06-11 - Miami
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by peatiedog:OH, Larry I am so happy to hear from you about THE LARRY MULLEN BAND being the groups 'real' name. I just hope that you will tell the other guys that you WANT to play these obscure songs; Crumbs, Miami and Seconds.....You must know that it is fun to dust off some of these oldies and play them live for us. Thank you for telling Mr. THEE Edge that you agree these song should be played. Yes, it is my 90th birthday and I may not be around much longer to get the chance to hear these tunes played live. Many Thanks and LOVE!
    In honor of your birthday we'll do an extended version of Exit.... and maybe I'll get Bono to sing the last verse of New Years Day.
  2. well i love the idea of an extended version of EXIT. But can you throw me a few "CRUMBS" thanks LARRY
  3. That was throwing Crumbs. Geez there's a lot of ungrateful bastards in this forum.
  4. oh for F sake! I'm Not an ungrateful basturd, just want what i want! I am very grateful i have a band that makes such excellent music that so many of us love!
    is it too much to ask for a few "crumbs from your table!!!!" I LOVE THAT SONG !
    If my buddy Mr. THE EDGE is out there reading these forums, I say "HEY EDGE, YOUR GUITAR WORK ON THIS SONG IS EPIC!!!!!" PLEASE PLAY IT FOR ME!" I promise I will never ask for anything else again (....well maybe)
  5. lol, relentless fecker!
  6. Did somebody here confuse One Republic with One Direction? Those two are very, very different...
  7. One Direction is better?
  8. Are they actually better? I honestly have no idea but I know the two have very different sounds.
  9. Haha. I couldn't tell you either way. I know who they are, but honestly couldn't name a song by either without looking one up.
  10. Has the GA line started