2017-06-11 - Miami
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Oh man, my flight hasn't left yet and the gates are already open
  2. GA - Miami (1) needed. If you know of anyone, anywhere I'm flying from CA and will reply quickly. Thanks!
  3. I need 1 GA ticket to Miami, please. I am already in town. Thanks!
  4. GA has started already from a tent on the north west entrance of the stadium. Will head there tomorrow. Just got in Miami, stadium look pretty huge!
  5. Good Evening!
    I am looking for 1 GA ticket for Miami Show.
    I appreciate your consideration!
  6. I see the band didn't bore Bonnaroo with the brutal Miss Syria nonsense , they were fortunate. I'd take Vertigo over that boredom any day.... we will not be as blessed tomorrow .

After JT , a high energy run of BD, Elevation ,Vertigo and Ultra Violet would work great in the stadium..then end it with an epic One , and thats a wrap . Little Things (That Send You Far Far Away) is slow , unknown to most , and is just an awful way to end a stadium show . You know the band see the throngs of fans heading to the lots as they play it...but they still do it .

Personally , I would prefer this type of set , after opening with SBS Seconds NYD ASOH Bad and the JT in full , I would love an 80's only ending run of Desire , Pride ,I Will Follow, Gloria and All I Want Is You... nice way to end it.

No way in hell this will happen of course , but I just feel they should have fully embraced the 80s for this nostalgia tour....since this obviously is a nostalgia tour ....the "theme" is the 1980s , Reagan and the JT ..so why not play 80s only tunes...oh well .
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:I see the band didn't bore Bonnaroo with the brutal Miss Syria nonsense , they were fortunate. I'd take Vertigo over that boredom any day.... we will not be as blessed tomorrow .

After JT , a high energy run of BD, Elevation ,Vertigo and Ultra Violet would work great in the stadium..then end it with an epic One , and thats a wrap . Little Things (That Send You Far Far Away) is slow , unknown to most , and is just an awful way to end a stadium show . You know the band see the throngs of fans heading to the lots as they play it...but they still do it .

Personally , I would prefer this type of set , after opening with SBS Seconds NYD ASOH Bad and the JT in full , I would love an 80's only ending run of Desire , Pride ,I Will Follow, Gloria and All I Want Is You... nice way to end it.

No way in hell this will happen of course , but I just feel they should have fully embraced the 80s for this nostalgia tour....since this obviously is a nostalgia tour ....the "theme" is the 1980s , Reagan and the JT ..so why not play 80s only tunes...oh well .
    It's strange but when I seen they played vertigo the other night I was listening to it again and getting into it, I think the small time it's been dropped has kinda made me miss it, and I'd definitely take it over Miss Sarajevo. Not saying it would make my favourite setlist or anything like it but you start to appreciate the job it did live of getting a stadium bouncing. Anyway I'd still prefer an achtung baby heavy encore but I wouldn't rule out vertigo coming in for Miss Sarajevo.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It's strange but when I seen they played vertigo the other night I was listening to it again and getting into it, I think the small time it's been dropped has kinda made me miss it, and I'd definitely take it over Miss Sarajevo. Not saying it would make my favourite setlist or anything like it but you start to appreciate the job it did live of getting a stadium bouncing. Anyway I'd still prefer an achtung baby heavy encore but I wouldn't rule out vertigo coming in for Miss Sarajevo.
    Bono was really off during vertigo,
  9. Agree Miss S should be dropped imho
  10. I know but that kinda proves my point even more, it doesn't need to be a particularly great version of the song people still get into it.
  11. Heading out to the stadium now !!!
  12. Grabbing some food and then up up and away we go. So excited!!