2017-06-18 - Philadelphia
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Originally posted by phil_lebo:A friend of a friend of someone that knows a person that is very close to an unnamed source said they are definitely not playing anything from Pop. Very reliable source.
  2. I bet it was Alex
  3. Regarding Mysterious ways possibly coming into the set I still think it gets an unfair hard time. I don't like it as much as ultraviolet but it's still a great song. Hopefully they play it as well as but tbh on this tour there's so many songs I'm looking forward to more than ultraviolet even though it's one of my favourites. I heard it twice on the 360 tour when it was performed better and songs like RHMT, One Tree Hill, Exit, Trip, In Gods Country and Mothers are going to be once in a lifetime opportunities to see live. Not saying I don't understand the complaints, I've had a few moans myself this tour but the closer it gets to seeing it in person the more I'm grateful at getting to see the songs mentioned above and caring less about what surrounds them.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Regarding Mysterious ways possibly coming into the set I still think it gets an unfair hard time. I don't like it as much as ultraviolet but it's still a great song. Hopefully they play it as well as but tbh on this tour there's so many songs I'm looking forward to more than ultraviolet even though it's one of my favourites. I heard it twice on the 360 tour when it was performed better and songs like RHMT, One Tree Hill, Exit, Trip, In Gods Country and Mothers are going to be once in a lifetime opportunities to see live. Not saying I don't understand the complaints, I've had a few moans myself this tour but the closer it gets to seeing it in person the more I'm grateful at getting to see the songs mentioned above and caring less about what surrounds them.
    Well for sure if they play the solo I might like it even more than the current UV version. We'll see, change is good!
  5. Anyone w a single GA for Philly?
  6. It would be just as easy as doing Ultraviolet > One > Mysterious Ways instead of substituting it. Damn whoever is making their setlist decisions.
  7. I'm biased, MW is my personal all time favourite live (streets aside) and couldn't get enough of it if it's indeed a one off bc of the marriage anniversary I think it'd be a sweet thing to do! and if it's here to stay, you won't hear me complaining.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:It would be just as easy as doing Ultraviolet > One > Mysterious Ways instead of substituting it. Damn whoever is making their setlist decisions.
    I was thinking more ultraviolet, mysterious ways, one, but wouldn't make much difference.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Well for sure if they play the solo I might like it even more than the current UV version. We'll see, change is good!
    I can imagine you'll be keen to see as much change as possible having been to a few shows already and with plenty to come. There's a good chance you'll see every song they play this tour.
  10. That would be a bit of a rollercoaster, having Beautiful Day and Elevation coming next... But yeah, the differente is minimal.

Summary: just ADD instead of SWAP, guys!!!!!!
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I can imagine you'll be keen to see as much change as possible having been to a few shows already and with plenty to come. There's a good chance you'll see every song they play this tour.
    I also speak on behalf of the people following the shows online, for them change is good too But yeah of course I myself also like to see change. I'm really happy I went to the first few shows of the tour where they were still finding their way.
  12. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I also speak on behalf of the people following the shows online, for them change is good too But yeah of course I myself also like to see change. I'm really happy I went to the first few shows of the tour where they were still finding their way.
    Yeah I've followed a few of the shows and it's nice to get a little rotation here and there. You could genuinly be one of the few people in the world who sees every song as MLK probably won't be getting performed again and as your going to shows in Europe if they mix the set you'll be there for that.