2017-06-25 - Foxborough
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2

1. They're probably people that just love Dunkin Donuts.
  2. There are rumours of fans flying back and forth between Toronto and Boston to make it in time to their check-ins.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    There are rumours of fans flying back and forth between Toronto and Boston to make it in time to their check-ins.
  4. christ
  5. My mother and I are going, what time do you reckon we should get in line? We've got GA tickets (not paperless, actual tickets... shame they look so boring compared to the old ones) and would like to get near the tree stage. I've never been to a proper concert before so I don't really know what works best....

Any advice would be appreciated.
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:My mother and I are going, what time do you reckon we should get in line? We've got GA tickets (not paperless, actual tickets... shame they look so boring compared to the old ones) and would like to get near the tree stage. I've never been to a proper concert before so I don't really know what works best....

8-9am
  7. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:My mother and I are going, what time do you reckon we should get in line? We've got GA tickets (not paperless, actual tickets... shame they look so boring compared to the old ones) and would like to get near the tree stage. I've never been to a proper concert before so I don't really know what works best....

Yeah show up early morning, preferably even at 7am. If you're lucky you'll get a wristband within the hour and then are allowed to come back at 2pm for the actual queuing. This is how it went for most US shows so far.
  8. Wow, a lot earlier than I thought! We not be out to the stadium until more like 9-10...
  9. You will be a few rows back from the stage then about 2-3
  10. The main goal is to just be up within the first few rows of the stage - front row not mandatory, though it'd be nice!! We'll see how getting there on that morning goes.

Thanks guys
  11. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:The main goal is to just be up within the first few rows of the stage - front row not mandatory, though it'd be nice!! We'll see how getting there on that morning goes.

Thanks guys
    If you're fine with third or fourth row anywhere around the tree-stage, don't show up any sooner than 3/4-ish.