2017-07-01 - Cleveland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. I can understand if you've seen these songs multiple times and it's a stadium show. Took me 1.5 hours just to get out of the parking lot at metlife (which has to be the absolute worst to enter and exit). I despise stadium shows.

Plus you never know someone's personal situation. Kids, babysitters, dog sitters, work at 4AM etc.....
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I can understand if you've seen these songs multiple times and it's a stadium show. Took me 1.5 hours just to get out of the parking lot at metlife (which has to be the absolute worst to enter and exit). I despise stadium shows.

Plus you never know someone's personal situation. Kids, babysitters, dog sitters, work at 4AM etc.....
    Yeah especially that last point. Learned not to judge. And some stadiums are dreadful getting away from. I now always stay within walking distance for all my U2 shows.
  3. Just arrived in Cleveland. Just down by First Energy to check where we need to go. Now back to the hotel to get checked in!

Some U2 tribute band playing some U2 tailgate party at 6th St. District starting at noon.
  4. Wish I could be there, but I just can't make it. (And couldn't sell my ticket, either...damn you, Ticketmaster.) Hope everyone enjoys OneRepublic and U2! Sorry about the empty seat in Section 515. I'll be back in GA in Indianapolis...
  5. ...I may have just bought a ticket to see OneRepublic later this month because I can't see them tonight with U2...
  6. Bono and The Edge Justin performed in Ottawa.

Bono did a speech about Canada and then they performed Rain by The Beatles.
  7. Also performed One (with the visuals from this tour!).
  8. GA line we 1248-1251. Yeesh
  9. Anyone at U2 tailgate on W. 6th?