2017-07-08 - London
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. It's a strict 10.30pm curfew at Twickenham, as it's a residential area, so they will be on in enough time to hit the curfew
  2. Originally posted by djparky:It's a strict 10.30pm curfew at Twickenham, as it's a residential area, so they will be on in enough time to hit the curfew
    Yep. Twickenham 1 in 2005, Bono says during Yahweh "We've got a strict curfew here. That's what they're telling us. They don't give the rugby any shit!"
  3. Originally posted by djparky:It's a strict 10.30pm curfew at Twickenham, as it's a residential area, so they will be on in enough time to hit the curfew
    I didn't realise, that's really early. Maybe a half 8 start time then to play for roughly 2 hours.
  4. It'll be interesting to see what Streets is like in daylight...
  5. I'm still holding out hope they move TJT a few songs up the setlist. Just play all the non JT songs first maybe bar 1 or 2 then TJT and then either finish with MOTD or play a 2 song encore.
  6. Mmmmm interesting. Sunset at 21:17 on 8th July in London. Maybe they will move things around some, though I kinda don't think they will, as it will mess up the chronology of the setlist. Interesting indeed to see how this will pan out then.
  7. 8.30 start I recks... by the time streets comes on it will be nearly 9.00 so darker- 2 hour show to hit curfew.
  8. 8:10 for U2. Noel at 6:30. That's from the Twickenham website.
  9. I'll be there to see Noel anyway so won't miss the start of u2 but I can't see them taking the stage at 8.10 regardless of what Twickenham say.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'll be there to see Noel anyway so won't miss the start of u2 but I can't see them taking the stage at 8.10 regardless of what Twickenham say.
    It'll be accurate to +/- 15 minutes.
  11. There are houses literally over the road from Twickers so it will be strict curfew.
    Wonder if the sound volume will also be lowered a bit