2017-07-12 - Berlin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I packed a Trabant. A U2 flag. And my camera. Essentials
  2. Originally posted by mofothethird:So how was the GA procedure for Olympiastadion during 360?
    I was wondering how the lining works there? They have literally zero policy posted anywhere. I asked them but no reply yet.

Just reposting this because no one has replied yet and the I'm dead curious.
  3. Queuing at the gates (multiple about 10) no wristbands like in US, in the morning there will be Germans with the list, later it's self control. That's how it was 2005, 2009, ... last year for Coldplay the same.
  4. First time seeing U2 anywhere other than UK, can't think of many better places Place on tour booked for the day after the concert too.

Doing GA but intending to arrive around 5 and just see where we end up
  5. Hi folks...
    Going to the show... Are you aware of good bars in Berlin where fans hang out and where our boys's music will be played after or the day before the show ? Thank you :-)
  6. Like IE tour, Zoo Station would be terrific if played in the encore !!!
  7. I'd like UTEOTW back for Berlin
  8. weather predictions are baddd
  9. Those of you who know me for a while know that for every tour, I create my own t-shirt and hoodie. Always containing my username, u2start, my show list, the tour name, and U2.
    Always had that done at spreadshirt, never had any problems.
    Even got my TJT hoodie a good month ago, all good.
    Now I just received an email with order cancellation because of “copyright issues“.
    Wtf no problem last month, and now two days before Berlin they cancel my shirt order?
    I'm pi***d. I really am