2017-07-12 - Berlin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Originally posted by MacStripey:Those of you who know me for a while know that for every tour, I create my own t-shirt and hoodie. Always containing my username, u2start, my show list, the tour name, and U2.
    Always had that done at spreadshirt, never had any problems.
    Even got my TJT hoodie a good month ago, all good.
    Now I just received an email with order cancellation because of “copyright issues“.
    Wtf no problem last month, and now two days before Berlin they cancel my shirt order?
    I'm pi***d. I really am

That problem sounds familiar!

I've also designed a "personal" shirt for the Brussels show next month, but the design was also refused by Spreadshirt (and also by simular sites). I've contacted a lot of local companies, and there was only one that wants to make it, most of them won't do it because of possible copyright issues...

2. @ Shirtinator everything is okay...
  3. Cool poster

4. Off to Berlin from U.K. Tomorrow, anyone know of any decent bars or U2 events happening over next few days
  5. Did you know, that collector tickets have separate queue to the entrence? How it works?
  6. Why should there be a different entrance? All sorts of tickets have a barcode, no matter if eTicket, hardcover or collector's. Only GA, VIP and red zone have their own queue/entrance.
  7. Dear customers,
    dear U2 Fans,

in a few days U2 will perform in Berlin. To warrant a fast entry, we want to give you some information in advance.

On July 12th, 2017 doors will open at 4pm*. As usual in Olympiastadion you can choose between two entries – South- and Eastgate. On both gates you will find exclusive Collector ticket entrances, which shall be used to ensure a smooth entry.

*Subject to changes

Southgate (Südtor):
    If you look at the Southgate from Coubertinplatz, you’ll see two entrance areas left and right, devided by an access road. As a Collector ticket purchaser please use only the 2-3 entrances on the vely left side of the Southgate (Südtor), see map.

Eastgate (Osttor):
    If you come from Olympischer Platz to the Eastgate, please head to the left side in direction “Besucherzentrum”. As a Collector ticket purchaser please use only the 2-3 entrances on the vely left side of the Eastgate (Osttor), see map.

We wish you a pleasant time!

With best regards,

Yours Ticketmaster Team
  8. Originally posted by Renriver:Dear customers,
    dear U2 Fans,

in a few days U2 will perform in Berlin. To warrant a fast entry, we want to give you some information in advance.

On July 12th, 2017 doors will open at 4pm*. As usual in Olympiastadion you can choose between two entries – South- and Eastgate. On both gates you will find exclusive Collector ticket entrances, which shall be used to ensure a smooth entry.

*Subject to changes

Southgate (Südtor):
    If you look at the Southgate from Coubertinplatz, you’ll see two entrance areas left and right, devided by an access road. As a Collector ticket purchaser please use only the 2-3 entrances on the vely left side of the Southgate (Südtor), see map.

Eastgate (Osttor):
    If you come from Olympischer Platz to the Eastgate, please head to the left side in direction “Besucherzentrum”. As a Collector ticket purchaser please use only the 2-3 entrances on the vely left side of the Eastgate (Osttor), see map.

We wish you a pleasant time!

With best regards,

Yours Ticketmaster Team
    Oh, okay... I didn't know that, never had a collector's in Berlin before. Sorry, my bad
  9. Was at Berlin waldabuhne when the macphisto copy fan was brought on stage for The Fly
  10. No problem, it was suprise for me too :O