2017-07-12 - Berlin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Does anyone some information like a time table and a list with allowed items like bags?
  2. you can check info at u2tour.de. but in short - only A5 size bags are allowed.

3. +1

Asking the same question :-)
  4. Originally posted by Renriver:Dear customers,
    dear U2 Fans,

in a few days U2 will perform in Berlin. To warrant a fast entry, we want to give you some information in advance.

On July 12th, 2017 doors will open at 4pm*. As usual in Olympiastadion you can choose between two entries – South- and Eastgate. On both gates you will find exclusive Collector ticket entrances, which shall be used to ensure a smooth entry.

*Subject to changes

Southgate (Südtor):
    If you look at the Southgate from Coubertinplatz, you’ll see two entrance areas left and right, devided by an access road. As a Collector ticket purchaser please use only the 2-3 entrances on the vely left side of the Southgate (Südtor), see map.

Eastgate (Osttor):
    If you come from Olympischer Platz to the Eastgate, please head to the left side in direction “Besucherzentrum”. As a Collector ticket purchaser please use only the 2-3 entrances on the vely left side of the Eastgate (Osttor), see map.

We wish you a pleasant time!

With best regards,

Yours Ticketmaster Team

Hey guys!

Does that mean, that there will be several GA queues? Those for collectors ticket owners, those without and this doubled at south-and eastgate? Sound exciting to get to the Stage.

Does already someone know who will run the queues?

Greetings till Wednesday

Jan from Stuttgart
  5. One GA ticket (stehplatz innenraum) available for anyone interested. Meet in Berlin or at venue.
  6. Can I film with my go pro or is that not allowed?
  7. I don't think it's explicitly allowed but you won't have any problem unless you're first row and filming the whole show - then you'll have security breathing down your neck most likely.
  8. Normal cameras without changable lenses should not be a problem. At least that was no problem week before last in Frankfurt at the Coldplay concert
  9. Hi. I saw the queue has started:

According to the information about separate entrance for owners of collectors tickets - is there will be 2 queues (or 4 as there are 2 gate sides)? I saw people stand in just one.

There will be big mess if they start to separate after the gates will open.