2017-07-12 - Berlin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Wish i was going. Berlin is my favourite city in the world and I want to do Saturday all over again! Have a great time everybody and stay safe.
  2. Is it 2 nights in Berlin ?
  3. CU all tomorrow! Was fortunate enough to see them this tour in New Jersey. For Berlin I have an extra GA (hardcopy) for anyone interested. Able to meet at the venue. PM me if you are interested regards, Richard
  4. Originally posted by MartinTexas:Hi. I saw the queue has started:

According to the information about separate entrance for owners of collectors tickets - is there will be 2 queues (or 4 as there are 2 gate sides)? I saw people stand in just one.

There will be big mess if they start to separate after the gates will open.

Don't worry, this is Germany we are talking about - everything will be well organized. Whenever I queued in front of the Olympia stadium, it was always relaxed and there were never any problems. I don't go to Berlin this time, so I am wishing everybody to have a blast tonight!
  5. Escaping real life for just one day... on to the train now, off to Berlin. If you hear tonight's SBS begin, know there is one crashed ol'lady in the crowd weeping like a child. Seriously. Walking on to dream out loud Thanks U2 for saving me whenever I fall.

Off now, enjoy tonight, everyone
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:Escaping real life for just one day... on to the train now, off to Berlin. If you hear tonight's SBS begin, know there is one crashed ol'lady in the crowd weeping like a child. Seriously. Walking on to dream out loud Thanks U2 for saving me whenever I fall.

Go get it done. Should be a wonderful experience.
  7. If I will arrive at the stadium around 6 p.m.

Are there good chances to stand within 30 meters from te B-stage??

Know you guys can't tell but just curious haha
  8. Ps. THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME
  9. Originally posted by MacStripey:Escaping real life for just one day... on to the train now, off to Berlin. If you hear tonight's SBS begin, know there is one crashed ol'lady in the crowd weeping like a child. Seriously. Walking on to dream out loud Thanks U2 for saving me whenever I fall.

Enjoy it, Kirsten!
  10. enjoy everyone who's going tonight!
  11. enjoy!