2017-07-18 - Barcelona
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Surely an appearance for Spanish Eyes ?!
  2. Doubt it
  3. Don't know if this is the right place to put this but does anyone know what the queueing situation will be like I'm going with my dad father son tradition I'm working in Spain this year but not in Barcelona so flying in that morning but my dad is staying in Barcelona so will be able to get there a little earlier than me just wondering what queueing is like as only been to concerts in the uk before and wanna get a good spot still. Can't wait to see this tour absolutely love this album gonna be amazing to hear it all live.
  4. Originally posted by Joshua89:Don't know if this is the right place to put this but does anyone know what the queueing situation will be like I'm going with my dad father son tradition I'm working in Spain this year but not in Barcelona so flying in that morning but my dad is staying in Barcelona so will be able to get there a little earlier than me just wondering what queueing is like as only been to concerts in the uk before and wanna get a good spot still. Can't wait to see this tour absolutely love this album gonna be amazing to hear it all live.
    Your best bet is to contact U2valencia as they are the guys which will be organizing the queue.
  5. For the 360 show they were queueing for several days before the show...
  6. My father went to the first show in Spain 30 years ago (1987-07-15 - Madrid, Spain) and he's going to Barcelona 2017. He asked me to design his t-shirt for the show and I've come up with this

7. Not as nice as out U2start tees but he prefered something very Madrid '87 oriented

The complete list of shows he has attended and "La leyenda continúa" (Spanish for "The legend goes on") will be below the pic.
  8. Nice design and cool I'll
    Contact them thanks :-)
  9. Gonna be there, as well as in Rome next weekend. The Montjuic is a fantastic area in a fantastic city. I don't need no "Spanish Eyes", usually they play crap versions and they have many better songs. Might be nice as an extra, but not instead of "Little Things" or any of the setlist regulars.