2017-07-18 - Barcelona
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:As some of you will know I've not really got any complaints about the lack of rotation this tour and thoroughly enjoyed my show but what I do find odd and lacking any real explanation is why they didn't play ASOH at either of the East Rutherford or London shows but then a week after London play it in Rome. There doesn't seem much logic to that really but again doesn't particularly bother me just find it odd.
    Apparently they didn't have time to rehearse it in London.
  2. Is that the genuine reason? It's just weird as they had more time between Cleveland and London than between London and Rome, but then maybe they had non band commitments in between.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:As some of you will know I've not really got any complaints about the lack of rotation this tour and thoroughly enjoyed my show but what I do find odd and lacking any real explanation is why they didn't play ASOH at either of the East Rutherford or London shows but then a week after London play it in Rome. There doesn't seem much logic to that really but again doesn't particularly bother me just find it odd.
    Simple explaination would be that the band want to play ASOH in Dublin and used Rome as a bit of a live rehearsal.
  4. Can't wait to hear this version of Little Things
  5. Yeah there is that, well if they don't play it after Dublin I think that explanation would fit the best.
  6. Originally posted by Anam:I think a few of you need to lay off the Mixlrs for a while and recharge the batteries/ calm the nerves.

7. Originally posted by Anam:Will take what's served up in Dublin. It'll be great because it'll be in Ireland (even if it's only Dublin) and because U2 will be there.

8. Thank you Barcelona- what a great night
  9. Never ever stop the Bowie snippets, please.