2017-07-18 - Barcelona
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1

1. Yes o.k. but hearing the Little Things for the first time in Ams would be nice. Most of the crowd like to hear these songs. Would be amazing OOC or IWF in Ams because they like Holland (Ams) so much and it's the first country for their breakthrough after UK and Ireland. But the show would be awesome though.
  2. maybe i saw too many concerts of them , i have 250 concerts recorded, but this tour:
    first four (except once a sort of homecoming in rome) plus the 11 of joshua plus the first three encores bd,ele,vertigo = 18 songs.I love all of them but the real surprises are only at the end, the last half an hour, that's all . i'm not nervous as someone wrote and a concert is not a restaurant (pizza is not the same everywhere), it's music. Music of our favourite band. I prefered the last tour when they played new songs from soi, old marvellous song like october, almost new song like ebw . But there are no problem , it's just an opinion of a very old fan.I'm sure soe will be a super rock album and the tour will be fantastic. That's the difference beetween me and you. Another reason is: maybe i listen too much to u2. I have to stop it. :-) All the best bros . I'm curious to know how will be your sensations next ten years. Fro example in 2021 when they will tour for the 30 anniversary of "achtung baby" . Cheers :-) And don't be too angry with me , be patient.
  3. Originally posted by bazzzz:maybe i saw too many concerts of them , i have 250 concerts recorded, but this tour:
    first four (except once a sort of homecoming in rome) plus the 11 of joshua plus the first three encores bd,ele,vertigo = 18 songs.I love all of them but the real surprises are only at the end, the last half an hour, that's all . i'm not nervous as someone wrote and a concert is not a restaurant (pizza is not the same everywhere), it's music. Music of our favourite band. I prefered the last tour when they played new songs from soi, old marvellous song like october, almost new song like ebw . But there are no problem , it's just an opinion of a very old fan.I'm sure soe will be a super rock album and the tour will be fantastic. That's the difference beetween me and you. Another reason is: maybe i listen too much to u2. I have to stop it. :-) All the best bros . I'm curious to know how will be your sensations next ten years. Fro example in 2021 when they will tour for the 30 anniversary of "achtung baby" . Cheers :-) And don't be too angry with me , be patient.
    No one is angry, it's all part of the debate. If you look at tours where there was a lot of variation it tended to be that the 'surprises' were under-rehearsed or just not great (unreleased tracks on 360). A show like this transcends the fan base and focuses on the classics. Bad will forever be a more famous/ better tune than ASOH. Next year's tour will be different with a new albun full of tunes and the return of a few standards.

As for AB, I think it will be acknowledged but the 20th anniversary was a big deal, re-release, film and Glastonbury had that kind of AB focus. I'd be surprised by ZooTV2! I'm not sure we need that over something innovative.
  4. Originally posted by Anam:

As for AB, I think it will be acknowledged but the 20th anniversary was a big deal, re-release, film and Glastonbury had that kind of AB focus. I'd be surprised by ZooTV2! I'm not sure we need that over something innovative.

No, they won't tour again with ZOOTV, by that time they just do a single ZOO TV V2.0 concert which will be broadcasted worldwide in Virtual Reality so you can enjoy the band in your living room, garden, bedroom or toilet...

(an official announcement wil be made soon )

5. You do realise they are playing 6/7 songs from TJT that rarely if ever get played plus a brand new song?? And sometimes ASOH...what more do you want??

They will always play Elev, Day and Vertigo because these are crowd pleasers- every night the crowd goes bonkers for these songs- would I put Elev or Day on a playlist- probably not- but they work live
  6. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

No, they won't tour again with ZOOTV, by that time they just do a single ZOO TV V2.0 concert which will be broadcasted worldwide in Virtual Reality so you can enjoy the band in your living room, garden, bedroom or toilet...

(an official announcement wil be made soon )
    Will we soon be living in a world where Bono will upload himself to your bathroom without your permission?!
  7. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Will we soon be living in a world where Bono will upload himself to your bathroom without your permission?!

...while doing a snippet of "Dirty Old Man"?
  8. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    No one is angry, it's all part of the debate. If you look at tours where there was a lot of variation it tended to be that the 'surprises' were under-rehearsed or just not great (unreleased tracks on 360). A show like this transcends the fan base and focuses on the classics. Bad will forever be a more famous/ better tune than ASOH. Next year's tour will be different with a new albun full of tunes and the return of a few standards.

I think they will do 1 US show and 1 Europe show or something like that.
  9. Originally posted by djparky:[..]

You do realise they are playing 6/7 songs from TJT that rarely if ever get played plus a brand new song?? And sometimes ASOH...what more do you want??

They will always play Elev, Day and Vertigo because these are crowd pleasers- every night the crowd goes bonkers for these songs- would I put Elev or Day on a playlist- probably not- but they work live
    Exactly, you got the point. We see and hear many songs after a long time. I'm pleased with that. The JT is my fav record so. The next (IE) tour will be far different. That's for sure.
  10. Really great night in Barcelona! Wonderful audience! More when we're back home.