2017-07-22 - Dublin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by ConorMac93:[..]

I'd say either somewhere by phoenix park, ballsbridge or rathmines area, be a nice walk back into town and can pub stop on the way in
    Thanks folks. Spent the day looking into it. I'm going to head up early and dump it in the Jervis Centre then see if anything is left worth checking out in the city centre. Rhythm Records is gone, the Dockers is gone, Windmill Lane is gone, Fluzi in the Jacuzzi gone, Time in the Slime gone... I'm assuming all the factory-pressed bootleg sources in Temple Bar have been turned into pop-ups selling Thai-lemon-grass-and-badger-dropping-flavoured avocado toast.

I might just get a bottle of Cidona, a few bags of Taytos and a mint crisp and sit in the Garden of Remembrance.
  2. Do you think they will do anything special for Dublin?
  3. I could see them playing ASoH in the third slot and Bad taking the place of Mysterious Ways if they've only got the one show.
  4. OH my, totally forgot about that. I had just came out of one of the best shows I've ever witnessed and I can tell you my memories from that night are pretty blurred and overfilled with excitement Sorry sorry sorry.

Make that a "wonderful first meeting AT a show" and forgive me
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    It's c. £40 for an overnight return flight... oh temptation, thy name is Sergio.

Sort me out with a park bench to sleep in and hot damn I'm there.
    You got a PM
  6. The first time since 1985 that the band will play just a single tour show in their home city. Both a sad and mouthwatering proposition.
  7. They will announce a 2nd show soon
  8. Acrobat during the encore
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    OH my, totally forgot about that. I had just came out of one of the best shows I've ever witnessed and I can tell you my memories from that night are pretty blurred and overfilled with excitement Sorry sorry sorry.

Make that a "wonderful first meeting AT a show" and forgive me
    hehe, no worries one meets a lot of faces during tours! in any case, I'll be happy to see you again!

let's make it a big u2start party in the back of pitch2