2017-07-25 - Paris
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Does anyone has an audio recording of the U2 2nd night concert in Paris, i.e, 2017-07-26, that can be share to U2start?
  2. Originally posted by ulky123:Does anyone has an audio recording of the U2 2nd night concert in Paris, i.e, 2017-07-26, that can be share to U2start?
    Originally posted by BigGiRL:
    We just wait patiently until tapers share. The more people ask, the longer it seems to take. My advise: enjoy what's out there

(sorry for quoting you BigGiRL, but I wouldn't write it better )
  3. You're welcome Alvin!

(You know, some people can make a living out of being quoted )
  4. gimme account number
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    No
  5. Originally posted by JulienLossless:Okay I'll make an exception for that recording, you can share it on u2start as long as it remains lossless, simply no mp3 set. Since indeed some wankers already put it other places you might as well upload it here. (Just so you know Christophe is my taping buddy and I'm the one who actually uploaded the show under his nickname on u2t so that permission is valid and not a trap, I'll edit the comment on u2t about that)

I download your recording this week and turned it into m4a at home (like that i can bring it everywhere with me) and i have to say thank, thank you really. Yesterday was my birthday, and it's the best gift i've ever had.
    Paris was my first ever u2 concert, so i will be forever thankful to have the recording of this special day.
    It's even better than in the GA (where i was) because i couldn't understand (it was not really always audible), for example Bono's little cynic laugh during Exit (it's a detail, but it's important).

So once again, thank you for that.

Oh btw, Bad (even in daylight) Exit AND Mothers were the highlight of the night, with all due respect to the PS haters. Even if she wasn't in tune or whatever, it was really emotional and an amazing night.
  6. I did a crapy video for Bad, but i love this song and i wanted to bring a souvenir back home as you said earlier.

7. It's not mine, i'm just the taper's friend.
    I didn't make it inside any venue on this tour.
  8. It was a global thank you to you and your friend. Anyway, it has to be said :p
  9. IEM-recording gear lets you in without paying a ticket. It's nice huh?
  10. who knows ... maybe i wasn't even in Paris those two nights.
  11. I didn't even mention Paris