2017-07-29 - Amsterdam
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:I was actually pretty impressed with the sound at Twickenham last year but I was quite near the front of GA, has anyone ever sat the back of seating and thought the sound was good at a stadium show? Genuine question I’ve never done seating in a stadium but it just seems too far away to get a good sound.
    Stade de France is always pretty good in the seats.
    New Wembley reasonable too. Old Wembley bad. Torino was good in the seats too.
  2. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    Stade de France is always pretty good in the seats.
    New Wembley reasonable too. Old Wembley bad. Torino was good in the seats too.
    That could be good to know for future tours cheers. I’m still a GA guy but I’m always tempted to maybe do one night standing one night seating but then change my mind. Btw regarding travel from Twickenham we thought it was great, had a hotel near Victoria station so after a walk to the train station and maybe a 10 minute wait for a train we were at the Victoria station after about a half an hour journey, didn’t leave the gig early or anything. My dad did have a bit of a nightmare though staying near one of the airports, took him a few hours and a taxi ride.
  3. Wonderful.