2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. So..the best way to get to the stadium will be to take the metro , right?

How about leaving the stadium?

I had to walk 5,5 km to get back to my hotel in Rome..
    no metro , no buses , no taxi...
  2. Originally posted by panasol:So..the best way to get to the stadium will be to take the metro , right?

How about leaving the stadium?

I had to walk 5,5 km to get back to my hotel in Rome..
    no metro , no buses , no taxi...

I suppose you don't live in Belgium and will stay in a hotel in the city? In that case best solution will be the metro. Metro will leave every 5 minutes the first 1-2 hours after the concert so no problem to go back to the city centre!
    There will also be taxi's, but they will be stuck in the traffic jam so metro will be a lot faster. Good to know: with the barcode on your concert ticket, you can have a free "event pass" for the metro at all ticket machines of "MIVB" (the company of the metro traffic in Brussels):

An Event Pass can be obtained at the GO-vending machines 3 days before an event. As soon as the Event Pass has been delivered, the code will be deactivated.

The Event Pass is compulsory. In case of a ticket inspection, you need to present your Event Pass together with your concert ticket.

Register at one of our GO automatic vending machines in all our underground stations and at the most important aboveground stops;
    Select "EVENT PASS" on the screen;
    Enter your 9 digit code (which you can find on your ticket voucher);
    You will receive your "EVENT PASS"

https://www.stib-mivb.be/article.html?_guid=30fa3e16-098e-3410-a38a-c8fdc3647d64&l=en

3. Thanks! Since most cities don't have venue specific shirts, making my own unofficial shirt was a lot easier (and cheaper!)
  4. @Lobmans:
    So, with the ticket I can travel from the city center to stadium and back with metro "for free"?

5. Yes, as long you have the special "event pass" (which you can get from three days in advance at all ticket machines in the underground).
  6. U2 TICKETS FOR SALE! Show in Brussels on Tue, 1st August.
    - GA tickets x 4, à 80 € / Hannu Natri, dvid4848@gmail.com
    - seat tickets x 2, à 60 € / Yrjö Ikonen, yrjo.ikonen@evl.fi
  7. Originally posted by ikoyke:U2 TICKETS FOR SALE! Show in Brussels on Tue, 1st August.
    - GA tickets x 4, à 80 € / Hannu Natri, dvid4848@gmail.com
    - seat tickets x 2, à 60 € / Yrjö Ikonen, yrjo.ikonen@evl.fi
    Hi, I am interested in those seating tickets. Could you send me a pm with info?
  8. hi,

I would like to know if U2 special nights are scheduled the day before the concert.

Thanks.
  9. who's sleeping in what for hotel in area Brussels Stadium?
  10. Got an Airbnb 5 minute walk from the stadium

I don't think I did any hotel for this tour, Airbnb
  11. I sleep in my van, I only need to find a good parking spot

Do you guys think that 6:00 in the morning is a good time for getting a place in the GA line?
  12. Originally posted by hawgee:[..]
    I sleep in my van, I only need to find a good parking spot

Do you guys think that 6:00 in the morning is a good time for getting a place in the GA line?
    Sure.