2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Cool. I'm very excited, it's the first time that I have a chance at queuing this early for 2 shows, I haven't got a clue what to expect
  2. Did anyone receive a email from Ticketmaster with information about parking? (:

3. Here is a mail from Ticketmaster about Mobility:
    http://view.email.ticketmaster.be/?qs=44ba54f83212b0e4e5e11beeb9e4cf6b9cef45eb8649b6167cae8999329e7b3dad6464b16323b029cede82d1bdc61613457ad23b1441e88ec93d142e3788e9a5bdb7bf71f96cfdaa

As you see they only mention two parking lots which requires a parking ticket you need to buy in advance at a 20 euro fee.

Although they don't mention it in the mail, there is also a very big parking area "Parking C" where you don't need a special ticket, you just pay 5 euro when you arrive.
    The reason why they don't promote this parking is because there are some "road works" on the parking area and due to that, they can't use the full capacity. But last month they gave the same info for the Coldplay Concerts in Brussel, and Parking C was available anyway.

Parking C is a good place to leave your car, but it can be a hell of traffic jam after the concert.

Here you can see it on the map:
    https://www.google.be/maps/place/Parking+C+Heizel,+1853+Grimbergen/@50.9025793,4.3331613,16z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47c3c23ab9241f53:0x327d94c4d5d097be
  4. As it's the last night of the European tour I'm sure we are in for a surprise or two . Just hope it's not Patti Smith shaped surprises
  5. Originally posted by Timk68:As it's the last night of the European tour I'm sure we are in for a surprise or two . Just hope it's not Patti Smith shaped surprises

Patti Smith is not possible. She IS in the country, but she's having here own show the same moment in Antwerp. But i'm also pretty sure there will be a surprise: a guest appearance or setlist wise. Let's do crazy and go fo the tour debut of The unforgetable fire?
  6. Today Ticketmaster has sent out more info about GA-entry (and waiting area's):

The standing pitch (GREY) is only accessible via tribune 1 (RED). Use the entrance at the Sportslaan for ‘GA Floor – Entry Sportslaan / Avenue des Sports’. Proceed to the entrance at Marathonlaan (intersection with Boechoutlaan) for ‘GA Floor – Entry Marathonlaan / Avenue de Marathon’. Your entrance is listed in the top left corner of your ticket.

7. Originally posted by Lobmans:Today Ticketmaster has sent out more info about GA-entry (and waiting area's):

The standing pitch (GREY) is only accessible via tribune 1 (RED). Use the entrance at the Sportslaan for ‘GA Floor – Entry Sportslaan / Avenue des Sports’. Proceed to the entrance at Marathonlaan (intersection with Boechoutlaan) for ‘GA Floor – Entry Marathonlaan / Avenue de Marathon’. Your entrance is listed in the top left corner of your ticket.
    [image]

[image]
    Strange didn't receive any mail.... but thanks for the info
  8. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

Patti Smith is not possible. She IS in the country, but she's having here own show the same moment in Antwerp. But i'm almost also pretty sure there will be a surprise: a guest appearance or setlist wise. Let's do crazy and go fo the tour debut of The unforgetable fire?
    I would accept her, but only in the end of the Exit to steal the show with the Gloria snippet
  9. Don't know if this is the right thread, but i have a last minute cancelation of a ticket i bought for my sister, so i have a ticket for sale for Brussel 1-8-17!

76,- face value
    Tribune 2
    Bloc D
    Row 12
    Seat 6
    Interested? Pm me and i can mail you the ticket!
    Hope i can make some one happy ?
  10. Bonjour,

Je compte être au stade très tôt lundi matin, vers 6h-7h en GA.
    Pensez-vous qu'il y aura un système de numéros pour pouvoir quitter la file et y revenir plus tard dans la journée??
    Merci
  11. Pouvez-vous aussi me dire dans quel hôtel vont-ils probablement loger??