2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. That wouldn't surprise me. Last show you know.
  2. Unfortunately, it sounds logical if they don't stay overnight..
    Is there any other ways of getting their signatures? Maybe at the venue before/after the concert?
  3. First time i'll see them in GA. Unfortunately, i can't be there in the morning I'll probably be at the stadium 2 hours before the doors opening. Where do you think I'll be placed in the stadium ? Hope I won't be too far (I'm not expecting to be in the first rows either)
  4. Originally posted by renvst:First time i'll see them in GA. Unfortunately, i can't be there in the morning I'll probably be at the stadium 2 hours before the doors opening. Where do you think I'll be placed in the stadium ? Hope I won't be too far (I'm not expecting to be in the first rows neither)

I think queue'ing is only necessary if you want to be in the very first (5-10) rows, otherwise you're sure will be fine by arriving 2 hours before doors opening. (I think by that time, you will even make it within the first 10 rows)
  5. Live nation belgium just shared a message about 100 wooden coins for the first 100 cyclists tomorrow.
  6. Looking at that Coldplay video the GA might be a bit different, full right to the back with more freedom around the sides. Might plot my tactics tonight over a few Belgian beers.
  7. Are they queuing at the Sportslaan entrance or the Marathonlaan entrance? Or both?
  8. Did you guys note the security?
    Metal detectors and plastic bags ?
    Will take a long time to get in I guess
  9. I just took a look at my tickets and read that the show is expected to start at 18:30 (doors opening 2 hours earlier)

How's so?
    Isn't that way too early?
  10. Originally posted by panasol:I just took a look at my tickets and read that the show is expected to start at 18:30 (doors opening 2 hours earlier)

How's so?
    Isn't that way too early?
    Support act will start 18:30/19:00, U2 an two hours later.