2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Jesus fuckin Christ. This is exquisite. Who could ask fo more than this?
  2. Some great video of this show kicking around. Unfortunately my new camera was confiscated at this gig !

Any talk of a multicam ?
  3. Originally posted by Edi:Some great video of this show kicking around. Unfortunately my new camera was confiscated at this gig !

Any talk of a multicam ?
    Hi, it's in the making. massygo over at U2torrents are working on it.

4. Dunno if he’s also on this forum, but he has finished the job (it was a oneman-job, so big thumbs up for the work )

Torrents in different formats are also on their way.
  5. U2 2017-08-01-Brussels Multicam Blu-ray
    21.67 GB ........"No IEM Audio"..

"Plan was to include the iem-recording also on a second audio-layer in Premiere & set that as 2nd language choice in Encore.
    But while doing that i noticed the IEM version has been speed up and does not match my audiorecording for running in synch when
    switching audio channels. Because I don't wanna mess with slowing down a whole audio, plus loosing quality, with a fraction
    off 0.1 % i did delete that timeline from this project. "

http://u2torrents.com/t?id=10362

6. Originally posted by spooner:U2 2017-08-01-Brussels Multicam Blu-ray
    21.67 GB ........"No IEM Audio"..

"Plan was to include the iem-recording also on a second audio-layer in Premiere & set that as 2nd language choice in Encore.
    But while doing that i noticed the IEM version has been speed up and does not match my audiorecording for running in synch when
    switching audio channels. Because I don't wanna mess with slowing down a whole audio, plus loosing quality, with a fraction
    off 0.1 % i did delete that timeline from this project. "

http://u2torrents.com/t?id=10362

As if slowing down to a certain length required a lot of work Just set keyframes, drag & drop... Oh well.
  7. THX! What a great night :O)