2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Remy... Thanks great pix. Great quality and composition !

How did you get a decent camera in ? I failed with my Lumix FZ2000 bridge camera but managed at Amsterdam.
  2. The Brussels layout was not a surprise: it was there from the first moment the tickets went on sale. Buyers saw the horizontal stage from minute 1 So if you did not see it when buying your Detroit tickets, then it will be laid out the usual way.
  3. Originally posted by Edi:Remy... Thanks great pix. Great quality and composition !

How did you get a decent camera in ? I failed with my Lumix FZ2000 bridge camera but managed at Amsterdam.
    I sometimes hide it, but usually I just show it to security. It's usually fine as it's a fixed lens and a small camera body.

In the US the venue rules are always allowing these kind of cameras.

Hell if someone goes to Detroit the rule there is detachable lens of maximum 5 inches
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I sometimes hide it, but usually I just show it to security. It's usually fine as it's a fixed lens and a small camera body.

In the US the venue rules are always allowing these kind of cameras.

Hell if someone goes to Detroit the rule there is detachable lens of maximum 5 inches
    So basically everything below this:

5. Personally I think all phones and cameras should be banned
  6. True or Periscope. Scrap that idea.
    Just frustrating sometimes when you can't see the show due to a forest of phones in the air
  7. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]
    True or Periscope. Scrap that idea.
    Just frustrating sometimes when you can't see the show due to a forest of phones in the air
    yeah i agree , it is very annoying but then we thank them for some of the better videos they put up so, its good and bad.
  8. Getting back at Remy's set first:

Especially fond of Elevated Edge, during I will Follow! That song never gets boring.
    Also that B&W shot of shadowman with the smoke in the BG , terrific.
    And 2 separate shots of Edge and Adam moving to the main stage right before streets kick in. DAMN! On toe Coens set And currently rounding up my Brussels album as well. Its a good day for enjoying pics.
  9. Originally posted by mofothethird:Getting back at Remy's set first:

Especially fond of Elevated Edge, during I will Follow! That song never gets boring.
    Also that B&W shot of shadowman with the smoke in the BG , terrific.
    And 2 separate shots of Edge and Adam moving to the main stage right before streets kick in. DAMN! On toe Coens set And currently rounding up my Brussels album as well. Its a good day for enjoying pics.
    Thanks Joyce!

That I Will Follow picture was not 100% perfect, but the moment was just what I wanted to capture so I got it in regardless. Jumping IWF Edge is the best