1. I don't think I can make it, I think I will still be in Ireland.
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Me too - I've been (standardly... ) bad at keeping track with you guys on here since the tour got announced - will see if I can wangle something!
    You're a slippery bugger. This is three tours on the bounce that we've been to the same shows and not crossed paths!
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    You're a slippery bugger. This is three tours on the bounce that we've been to the same shows and not crossed paths!
    Haha I know, je suis desolée mon ami! Like the joke about parallel lines..

I remember saying I was going to try and be more involved with you guys this tour but then life went all a bit mad and I've been struggling to keep up with everything since.

I'm going to have a look at flights and see if I can get the Friday off - a long weekend in A'dam might be just the ticket
  4. Remy, I clicked on this: https://www.facebook.com/events/132916477287131/
    It opens the page. What do I have to do after I opened it. I don't have a Facebook account but my wife has. First I have to logon I suppose. I like to be there.
    You can answer me also in dutch, or someone else.
  5. You don't have to do anything. But if you are on Facebook you could "opt in" to the event! Not mandatory though.
  6. O.k. thanks I will try later. But I will be there though and pay €2 at the door.
  7. Just the meet! The cheapest flight would've landed at 20:35 and it just seemed silly paying an extra £100 to stay the night for an hour or two. An earlier flight plus a nights stay put that up to near £250 extra. I'm arriving first thing on Saturday morning now.
  8. besides the party at Waterhole goin to meet at the GA line. will be there at 9 am you can join ))
  9. So my friend has a house in Amsterdam City Center, so I will join this evening with the cool tribute band from Spijkenisse (which is where I live) and can spend the night in Amsterdam, will be on time for the show the next day. Looking forward to meet you all there!