1. If he's got his phone on stage he could at least give us a Mixlr
  2. The America snippet at Croke Park needs to go down as a blooper.
  3. yes, for a handful of people. It's the perfect example of how spoilt some are; you are lucky enough to see U2 in Croke Park and then you ruin your own experience because of a 'wrong' snippet.
  4. Originally posted by Ricku2:yes, for a handful of people. It's the perfect example of how spoilt some are; you are lucky enough to see U2 in Croke Park and then you ruin your own experience because of a 'wrong' snippet.
    It wasn’t just that for Irish fans. It was just a USA fest. The snippet, the imagery. It just never felt like a special show like some of the 2015/18 shows.

I enjoy looking back at YouTube videos of the show more than I enjoyed the show. Expectations can kill a show.

And let’s be honest, we’re all a bunch of divas when it comes to stuff like this.
  5. The memory from that show was the planes overhead, other than that it could have been a show anywhere
  6. First they piss me off by not playing A Sort Of Homecoming at their freaking HOMECOMING GIG, and then they put the nail in the coffin by singing the America snippet (which he hadn't sung in Bad since the tour left... well, America) instead of the great Heroes snippet. So wrong