1. Can anyone hear the heavyness in his heart on this tour. I noticed something similar at around the time his father died his voice was breaking up and crokey and after that he sounded great but now I'm feeling something from him. Bono wears his heart on his sleeve which is his voice. Can't quite put my finger on it but there is something bugging him maybe he will let us know or maybe it's just me. Any thoughts... Dublin fan since 78
  2. I noticed too.
    It's the little things that give you away esp.
  3. I haven't saw the show in person yet but he doesn't seem himself. Maybe age is catching up but he's not like he was as recently as 2015.
  4. I noticed the same. I cannot really name the difference, it's more a feeling when I hear him sing or see him lately. The little things.
  5. Old age happens! Plus nearly 40 years of touring probably takes a toll on anybody!
  6. I also feel like its maybe a little bit of an age thing catching Bono up a bit...

We'll still need you, we'll still love you, and it's still years away yet, and even then there will be plenty of gas left in the tank. Do hope he's ok though.
  7. This is what happens when you're told to go on a greatest hits, money making tour.
  8. I don't know whenever I've seen them this tour (Chicago and Louisville) Bono seemed fine, he engaged with us (and me) quite a bit, I haven't noticed any particular sadness other than when they play Little things.
  9. Maybe he just can't believe the news.
  10. I've hardly seen any footage, mostly pictures, so I can't really judge... he seems alright to me, just age catching up with him a little faster than before. will see what I think about it after my shows.

in any case, I want him to be happy and healthy. hope all is good.
  11. In my opinion Bono is not happy with this tour so far. Struggling with setlist, only exit is epic. When you look to exit you see the performer and entertainer we know for years. The other songs are without energy and on auto pilot. When i look at the edge i i see the same. Edge is very static and without energie. I hope europe will give them new energie. In 1996 they strugled with popmart in US and they where great in europe.
  12. A thread, like you can't find what you are looking for, so I a create something to talk about.