1. About halfway through Mysterious Ways, Bono starts yelling something unintelligible. It sort of sounds like "no, no, no" and video on Youtube shows that he is waving his hands no. Shortly after that, the adorable girl got onstage and did a great job.

Does anyone know why B was so upset? Did someone try to jump the stage? Did security start to pull out someone he didn't want to dance with? it's odd- I've seen tons of U2 shows, and haven't heard anything like this so far....

I can't post links to YouTube videos here, but if you look for the U2Gigs video of MW, you will see what I'm talking about just prior to the girl getting onstage.
  2. Looks to me like he picked the girl he wanted and someone else started to get picked out
  3. It looks like the security wasn't going to pick out the right person. But i wasn't there, so i could be wrong.
  4. Yes, this is what happened. They picked the wrong girl to go on stage and he went like no no no no, that girl.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Yes, this is what happened. They picked the wrong girl to go on stage and he went like no no no no, that girl.

Step 1 - Be attractive.
  6. Well, that's debatable for some on the previous tour.

Someone was talking about the girl on stage on the bus back to the underground - "I wouldn't say it ruined the end of the show, but it certainly put a dampener on it. I really didn't like that at all. There's no need for any of that."
  7. Thank you for the information about what actually happened. I feel quite bad for whoever the first woman was-- Hopefully she doesn't take any of it personally, as it's all really just part of the show!
  8. Hahaha, poor first girl
  9. He should have kept picking them out until the guard brought up the right one. Still wouldn't be as bizarre as GA flooding the stage during IE or as cringworthy as Elevation fanservice